Friday, July 13, 2007

That's My Boy!!!!


It's no secret that I'm a Lastings Milledge fan. The talent and potential are both there... you can see it.

I mean, other than Reyes, who else could have scored from first on a weak single to center field? Matter of fact, who else has the BALLS to even try and score on a play like that?

Plus who else has enough talent to make the perfect slide at home like Lastings did? Think Alou scores on the play? Ledee? Newhan? Please.

The guy is the truth, and while I fear he will probably get traded, I can honestly say I think the guy is the real deal. His bat speed is phenomenal... once he matures and figures out major league pitching, he's going to be a beast.

Whether it's here or in Houston (once the Mets trade you for Oswalt or something like that...) here's to much success in the future L-Millz.

So Milledge scores the winning run and the Mets start the 2nd half on a good note, beating the Reds 3-2. Let's keep the wins coming fellas.

Holla Back.

No comments: